What’s Better than a Kitten or a Puppy?
In the veterinary pet care world, the only thing lovelier than a cute kitten or puppy is a healthy kitten or puppy. Healthy kittens and puppies are one of life’s purest joys. Their curiosity and enthusiasm can truly inspire us humans in our own lives.
Oak Forest Veterinary Hospital is the Houston area’s best resource for keeping things that way. We understand the needs and wants of your new pets, and we have a proven system for maintaining their health.
Let us help you navigate the world of puppy and kitten care in the following ways:
- Vaccination and booster shot program—We’ll get your beloved new animal on the right program for his or her age and weight to keep health optimal.
- Feeding—Young animals have far different nutritional needs than older ones. We can help you navigate this wellness road.
- Grooming—Dogs and cats were not born hating baths and nail trimmings. They learned it. Let us teach you how to make these necessary experiences the most enjoyable possible for your puppy or kitten.
- Puppy- and kitten-proofing—Your home is a treasure trove of new and interesting things to sniff, chew, scratch, and eat. At least that’s what your puppy or kitten thinks. But that’s not safe—or hassle free. We can help you catch the problems in your home before they become problems.
- Supplies—Walk into any big box pet store and you can be overwhelmed with the toys and supplies available nowadays. Our staff can advise you on the things you’ll need in your home, the things you’ll want in your home, and the things you may want to avoid.